As the Dunraven welcomes you back at our new beautiful location at The Estes Park Resort, we would like to stress that the safety of our patrons and staff is our primary priority. Please review the safety guidelines we have implemented according to the Larimer County requirements.
1. Due to limited capacity reservations are required. You can either make one online through our website, use RESY app on your mobile device, by phone (970 -586-6409) or in person (one person at the host stand, please). We will ask for your full name and a phone number that we will use to notify you when the table is ready.
2. At this time the maximum number of guests at a table is 10. If the number of guests exceeds this amount, we have to use multiple tables.
3. Unfortunately, seating at the bar top is not permitted. There is limited seating available at the bar booths.
4. All inside tables are spread 8 feet apart.
5. Masks are REQUIRED in the restaurants. You may take them off as you are seated at the table. Please put them on whenever you have to get up or when you are ready to leave.
6. We are using disposable paper menus. You can also find our menus on our website https://www.dunraveninn.com/menu
7. Please wash your hands and keep your distance when possible.
8. If you experience illness symptoms such as: fever, sore throat, runny/stuffy nose, shortness of breath, body aches, nausea, chills or fatigue, we highly encourage you to reschedule your visit.
The measures we are taking to ensure your safety:
1. All employees are required to wear masks and gloves at all times.
2. All staff members are getting their temperatures checked upon arrival for their shifts daily.
3. Contact surfaces such as door handles, tables, chairs, railings, computer terminals, check machines, pens, etc. are sanitized after every use.
4. We practice social distancing when possible.
5. We have created a COVID-19 Safety Enforcer position whose solemn duty is to assure that all the safety requirements are in place.